Saturday, December 5, 2009

9 mile inmotionfit run this morning. Ran right from the start with a different Mike, a pastor at Sonrise church in Santee. Strange how a pretty much non believer like me keeps getting hooked up on runs with God people. Super nice guy and liked to push the pace ALL the way! Led the pack for over 3.5 miles when we got passed by 1 guy. We maintained an 8:45 pace for the first half of run and then we kept it 8:20 and lower all the way in. Thought I was going to blow up but not to be. Finished 9 miles at 8:27 avg pace. Not bad for a non Nigerian or Kenyan!
Anyways, maybe the believers are teaming up to enlighten me! They'll probably make me a better, more forgiving and accepting person! Ok Ok ... please keep the laughs to a minimum. I'm serious! Maybe I can improve on myself... nah, hell what am I thinking, I'm damn near perfect now!!!!! You couldn't handle anymore of a perfect me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: