Saturday, March 19, 2011

Trails trails trails... That's what I will be doing now. 9 miles today. Nice run. Nothing special. Little bit of sprinkles... But please San Diego don't panic. It's just water. A little rain. Sprinkles. Showers... RAIN for F---ing sakes!!!!!!!!!! Deal with it. It shouldn't be Storm Watch . Just RAIN! Just my rant... sorry

Hit Balboa Park for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Can you say Sakura? Don't want to flaunt my vast knowledge of Japanese in front of you but... too late! Anyways, it was my first time there and it was great. The sites were beautiful and where would I find more Japanese women in one place????
Then off to see my mom and dad. Dad just got done with surgery this week and not recovering as fast as HE assumed he would. But he will be back to his ornery and cantankerous ways in no time.

No comments: